Just some random information about me.
- My name is Isabelle, but literally everyone but my immediate family calls me Izzy.
- Even though I love meeting new people, I’m an introvert and sometimes I just don’t feel like talking (plus I won’t make much of an effort to talk to you if it doesn’t seem like you want me to).
- I’m nerdy as fuck and basically have no life at all. I sit at home and play games all day, and when I’m out with friends we’re usually either playing video games at someone’s house or playing killer bunnies (an awesome card game).
- I’m 19 years old and attending Boise State University as a Computer Science major (I’m a freshman).
- After one more year in Boise I want to move to a bigger city in a much, much warmer place than Idaho… probably somewhere in California, if it works financially, but I’ve also been looking at going to ASU.
- I fucking hate Idaho, which is where I’ve grown up. I hate the cold, and even though I snowboard I basically just hate the snow too. I was never meant to live in cold places, and if I get out of here and never see snow again it wouldn’t bother me.
- I’m not super outdoorsy. I’ve always been athletic (not as much now as I was for the first 17 years of my life), so I’ll go out and play soccer and whatnot sometimes, but I absolutely hate camping or being outside for several days at a time… and being in a place where I can’t have my cell phone/laptop for more than a day drives me insane.
- I don’t really party or do anything illegal. Ever. I have nothing against drinking, but it’s not something I do often, and I don’t smoke anything, ever, or do other drugs and shit. I don’t care if other people do, but it’s not the type of thing I ever want to do myself. I hate regretting the things I do, so I’m fairly cautious.
- I’m an atheist, if it’s not clear from some of the stuff I post. I do kind of feel the need to add that I don’t care if other people are religious as long as they don’t try to force it onto me or use it as an excuse to treat people badly. It also makes me insane when people try to make a point for religion using something totally irrelevant, and Tumblr seems to like to do that.
- I’m really not a very special person, so I don’t have much else to say that isn’t covered somewhere else on my blog. If you have some other random ass question (or just want to talk) feel free to message me.